HOLIDAYS WITH A VIEW
APARTMENTS IN OUR ZUR LINDE RESIDENCE
Uninhabited holidays, to be completely care-free and to really shape your day: this is your holiday in our apartment house "Zur Linde". The location in Scena is very quiet, the view impressive and what's more, it is only a two minute walk to the village centre.
All apartments have a separate living room and bedroom as well as a south-facing balcony. The kitchen is equipped with dishes, electric hob, refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle and microwave. They are equipped with telephone, safe, flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Bed linen and towels are provided.
35 m2 - max. 3 persons
The apartment "Meran" is situated in an excellent panoramic position and is very quiet. From the large south-facing balcony you can enjoy a wonderful view over the spa town of Merano. The sleeping area is separated from the living room and kitchen. The furnishings in the living area include a corner bench with dining table and a comfortable sofa. Both the bedroom and the living room lead directly to their own large balcony. The bathroom has a WC and a shower. The kitchen is well equipped with dishes, electric hob, refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle and microwave. Amenities include telephone, safe, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi; Bed linen and towels are provided. The apartment "Meran" is suitable for up to 3 persons.
53 m2 - max. 5 people
For your stay in Scena, the apartment "Tyrol" offers a privileged panoramic view and generous space. The wonderful southwest facing aspect and the particularly large balcony offer a wonderful view over the spa town of Merano. Bedroom, living area and kitchen are separated. The kitchen offers utensils, electric hob, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle and microwave. The living area is furnished with corner bench, dining table and a large couch, while the bathroom is equipped with bath, toilet, bidet and an out window. Further facilities include telephone, safe, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Bed linen and towels are provided. In the spacious bedroom there is an extra bed, as well as a double bed; In addition, the sofa in the living area can be converted into two additional beds. Thus the apartment type "Tyrol" is best suited for up to 5 persons.
60 m2 - max. 6 persons
Among the advantages of this apartment are the beautiful southwest facing rooms and the impressive panorama view from your own south-facing balcony over Merano. With 2 bedrooms each with their own bathroom and a living area, the apartment "Mansarde" offers a lot of space and is very suitable for up to 6 people. The living area is equipped with corner bench, dining table and a sofa that can be converted into two additional beds. A well-equipped kitchenette offers utensils, an electric hob, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, a kettle and a microwave. The comfort of the "Mansarde" apartment includes telephone, safe, flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Bed linen and towels are also provided.
General information about the apartments
- For each additional person in the apartment a daily rate of € 15 is charged
- The apartments are available from 14:00 on the day of arrival. To get the keys, please come to the Schlosswirt Hotel. On the departure day the apartments are to be vacated by 10:00 am. The check out will be processed at the Schlosswirt Hotel.
- The booking is only guaranteed if the reservation is confirmed from both sides.
- The final cleaning is included in the price for a minimum stay of 7 days, € 35.00 under 7 days.
- Upon request, we will change the bedding and bathroom towels weekly, price € 10.00.
- Dogs are allowed. The day rate is € 10.00.
The ADVANTAGES YOU GET IN OUR SCHLOSSWIRT HOTEL
- Use the nearby panoramic outdoor swimming pool (towels are provided)
- Rich breakfast buffet: € 15, in the summer served on our panoramic terrace
- Breakfast and dinner: € 45.00
- Dinner: € 30.00
- Monday: barbecue evening € 30.00
- Friday: For sweet-toothed friends a great dessert buffet
- Sunday: Galadinner € 40.00
- In the summer months - June, July and August: weekly music evenings with dancing on our terrace