TRAUMURLAUB IN LETZTER MINUTE
In fall the nature in South Tyrol turns golden, yellow and red.
In the valley you can see farmers harvesting grapes or apples. On a biketour the scent of autumn is in the air. During a hike in the calm mountains you can enjoy a razor-sharp view. Regional fall products bring the best of the season on your plate. For the famous "Törggele" period the "Buschenschänke" opens their doors and serve typical South Tyrolean dishes, roasted chestnuts and young wine.
This is all included in your package:
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- BusCard (from 7 nights stay) & GuestCard (exclusive advantage card)
- Visitprunner VIP Card (exclusive advantage card)
- Gourmet half-board
- Aperitivo with the Prunner Family
- Usage of our heated panoramic swimmingpool
- Usage of our SPA world
- Guided hike tour once a week
7 nights incl. half-board up to 742 € per person